Monday, October 13, 2014

Todd's 50th Birthday Party in Mendon, UT

 
WOW!  What a night!  Todd Oswald and his sweet wife Nikki have been my friends for most of my life.  When Todd asked us to play for his 50th birthday party I was thrilled!  We played a long set under the gorgeous patio lights.  Fire pits were going, and the crowd, who was full of some of my dearest friends, was almost 100 people!
 
 
Glow sticks on and ready to party...put down the nachos for the picture Trevor!

 Cindy broke another string during the show but kept going!  Trevor said that his fingers were freezing so he ran to the firepits every chance he got.  Do they make tiny finger gloves for guitar players?


This was my first gig playing on the drum set.  It was a blast!!!  I love being right next to Em, we keep each other right on beat.

 Okay, this picture looks pretty cool!  Thanks for taking photos Todd, Kelda and Chris!
This is Todd's son Tyson Oswald.  He has been a singer/songwriter for years.  He played several songs and Cindy jumped in and played drums with him. Awesome job you guys!
 
 Here are my friend Todd and Nikki, they were beaming all night long!  The party was that GOOD!
 Another cool shot, the smoke actually went away from us when we played.  We were not caught up in a huge smoke cloud!
 My friend Todd is a huge fan of Fleetwood Mac, so after the entire crowd sang Happy Birthday (thanks Bronco) and Todd gave an awesome speech, I sang the song "Landslide" while Todd & Nikki slow danced.  I have the coolest friends!

An interesting angle thanks to Chris Flavel.  I want to do the entire night over again. 

1 comment: